MLC General Office is now recruiting Student Trainees to assist in administrative work and student activities.
- Document filing and Data entry
- Student move-in, move-out and room changing procedures
- MLC activities (e.g. High Table Dinner, Super Pass Night, Mass Move-in/out)
- Other jobs as assigned
- Patient, responsible, self-initiative, detail-oriented and positive working attitude
- Good command of interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in PC skills (MS office), poster design is an advantage
** Important information:
- Date of Application: January 15-22, 2019
- Date of Interview: January 28-29, 2019
- Date of Result Announcement: January 31, 2019
- Report Duty Date: According to your time slot
- Stipend of training hourly rate is MOP48.00 and the maximum office hour is 72 hours per month
Application is prioritized for students equipped with previous job experience and able to work multi-day. Interested Parties please register by filling in the application form and available time slot (please find the following link) no later than January 22, 2019 (Tuesday).
Should you have any enquiries, please call 8822-9500 during office hours or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your attention.