Dear MLC Students,
MLC General Office is now recruiting “Student Trainees” for assisting in office Jobs (eg. Document Filling and Data Entry), and other Job Duties assigned by MLC General Office now .
this position aims to – enrich students’ university life – equip students before entering the job market – provide practical work experiences for students The following will be available for the Student Trainees:
- Opportunity to build up self esteem, maturity, and interpersonal skills
- Opportunity to have working experience in MLC
- Enhance the competitiveness in the job market upon graduation
- Training stipend MOP40/hour (The maximum hours is 72 hours per month)
Who can apply?
- UM students (excluding Resident Tutors, Resident Assistants, House Association Leadership and Study Group Leaders)
- Patient, responsible, self-initiative, detail-oriented and positive working attitude
- Good command of interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Chinese and English writing skills
- Good Computer skill
- Promotional materials design/data analysis is an advantage
Application Method: Interested Parties please register by filling in the Application Form and Available Timeslot (Please see the QR code or link) on or before (Thursday) 5 October 2017, then you will have the chance to join us!
1. Complete the application form -> https://umac.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_57FTN7gXdoyYVUx
- Qualified students will be selected soon. Qualified students will receive notification by e-mails or telephone calls.
If you have any queries, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or tel: 8822 9263
Thank you for your attention.
General Office of Ma Man Kei and Lo Pak Sam College