How to Reserve the Student Kitchen
We are excited to announce that the MLC Kitchen is open for use!
- Check the MLC Kitchen for availabilities in the Calendar below (Kitchen quiet hour: Monday through Sunday: 11:00 pm – 8:00 am)
- Fill out the Kitchen Request Form when you see an availability. This form must be completed at least 2 working days before the chosen date (maximum of 3 hours per session and at least 3 persons).
- The booking should be used for student activities and not for personal gathering.
- In order to create a Fair Use Policy for everyone, at least three users are required in the online booking form and each booking should not exceed more than three hours.
- Students from other colleges is allowed to use the kitchen with the company of MLC students and more than half of the users should be from MLC e.g 5 MLC students and 4 students from other colleges.
- We’ll send you an email within 24 hours to let you know if you request has been approved.
- Before you use the kitchen, please report if the kitchen is dirty (the last person will be held accountable).
- Read the rules and regulations make sure you understand your responsibilities in using the kitchen.
Updated on 24 October, 2019